THE FRONT PAGE
Saturday, December 5, 2015
Check out Crosby Lane's "Crucified". The song - with its inspirational Christian message - has been picked up by Country Radio! The video - viewed tens of thousands of times - is being released to video outlets and networks at the beginning of 2016.
REMEMBER to email and request "Crucified" by Crosby Lane regularly on GAC at requests@GACtv.com
Here are some other exciting developments:
- GAC has been supporting the clip in their General add category since 1/24 and are very happy with the clip so far.
- DittyTV, a 24/7 network available online, on Roku and multiple smart TV platforms debuted the clip on 2/1 and will be rotating it daily.
- The Country Network (Formerly Zuus) debuted the clip in their "On The Rise" category on 2/1.
- UP TV (formerly the Gospel Music Channel) confirmed that they've accepted the clip and will begin playing the video.
- CMT has committed to posting the clip on the Crosby Lane artist page on CMT.com/artists and on the mobile app, CMT Artists. It should be added this week.
- Raw Country, available on Roku has confirmed that they've been rotating the clip since early December. The channel has seen over 400,000 app downloads and often sees weekend viewership exceed 50,000 unique viewers.
- Christian Music Vids, a CCM focused show is set to debut the clip on 3/21, with more to follow. Here's a link to their market listing -http://tinyurl.com/h3tyu4y
- We still have several programs at this level that we're looking to bring in including another Roku channel, syndicated programs - Music Mix USA, Country Fix, Style-City Music and Young Country, among others.
- Promo Only has used the clip on their February Country reel and will likely be placing it in their mixed format productions Hits HD and Express Video in the coming weeks
- VJ-Pro placed the clip into their playlists, making it available to hundreds of clubs, DJs and Mobile DJ services.
- Several companies looking to air the clip, include MOOD, Playnetwork, Screenplay, Top Hits USA and PC Music.
- 13 postings for links and additional info. Yallwire.com, and iHeart media are expected to get the video posted as all have pulled the clip from their ftp and should be in the edit process. An OK start on the blog end, with 4 sites posting embeds so far.
- At least 6 shows have confirmed. DMA markets seeing support this round include Atlanta, Albany GA, Omaha, Milwaukee, Louisville and Albuquerque.
- Over 25 other programs are looking at the clip.
"The Old Rugged Cross" is charting on Southern Gospel Radio, and Mansion Records is preparing a release and strong push for "Crucified" to Southern Gospel and CCM Radio, as success at Country Radio continues. PLEASE call your favorite stations and request the songs! "Crucified" premiered on HLE Radio and WKLF Radio in Clanton, Alabama on their countdown show with Steve Roberson.
Crosby Lane is already booking into 2017. However, we are still filling gaps for 2016 as well. If you, your church, or someone you know would like to be part of the "Crucified Tour" or our Christian school fund-raiser "United Tour", please contact us!
Saturday, November 21, 2015
Mansion Entertainment Press Release
Crosby Lane has been experiencing a grass roots growth in the past 2 years and continues spreading their rootsy, eclectic style into the Country Radio Market with the release of “Crucified” by Mansion Entertainment.
The new release is also the title of their new album, releasing December 11th, 2015 and features the signature dobro contributions of musician Rob Ikes. Crosby Lane is comprised of singer-songwriter Tonja Rose, multi-Dove nominated songwriter, singer and instrumentalist John Lemonis, and vocalist, instrumentalist and songwriter Michaela Lemonis.
Mansion Label Manager John Mathis comments, “When you’re going through the process of making a new album and along the way, musicians, industry veterans, and studio and mastering engineers who have heard it all before, begin to say ‘Wow!’…well, you know the artist is creating something that listeners are going to respond to as well. The feedback from radio from the first day confirms that!”
The vocal and instrumental group has enjoyed a successful debut album release this past year which included an increased tour schedule and significant growth in radio airplay on multiple formats as well as numerous radio and television appearances.
“Crucified” was written by group members John & Michaela Lemonis and was released to Country Radio via PlayMPE and is available to programmers by contacting Mansion Entertainment’s John Mathis (jmathis [at] themansionentertainment [dot] com). Video production for “Crucified” begins later this month and a concept video and lyric video are slated for release in December along with the release of the new album.
Crosby Lane Completes Second Album, Increases Tour Schedule
The vocal and instrumental group has enjoyed a successful debut album release this past year with Mansion (distributed by Sony RED) which included an increased tour schedule and significant growth in radio airplay on Southern Gospel radio stations, CCM and Praise & Worship formats as well as heavy airplay on the Moody Radio Network. The group has also made numerous television appearances...
Crosby Lane Visits The Gospel Station Network
Crosby Lane Releases "Story and Song"
Crosby Lane Signs with Mansion Entertainment
This is the List of secondary Country Music market, Music Row reporting RADIO STATIONS for our NEW single, "Crucified"!
Please consider calling them, or looking them up on Facebook, Twitter, or another Social Media connection, and requesting the song! We would appreciate it!
"Crucified" made the TOP TWENTY as a new "add". Your support can catapult it!!! Thanks in advance for your assistance!
FIVE FAST FACTS
What People Are Saying
"The music and ministry of Crosby Lane is unique and heartfelt! Their love and respect for the church and hymnody is extraordinarily rare and refreshing. These folks have a deep sense of commitment to the theology we sing, as well as enriching stories behind the enduring hymns that have been anchors of faith for untold generations. Their musical approach is endearing, warm, and infectious - a refreshing retreat from mainstream worship stylings."
- Craig Adams, LifeWay Worship Resources, Nashville TN
Tom in South Carolina states,"The message you bring with your music and stories is so very inspirational and heartwarming. Thank you to Tonja, Michaela, and John for blessing us with your friendship, your songs, and your faith. We hope you will come back soon.
November 21, 2015
The new project from Crosby Lane will release through Mansion Entertainment, Sony Red, and other outlets on December 11, 2015! The initial single has been released to Country Radio. Their latest single, "The Ol' Rugged Cross" (from their debut project, "Story & Song") is still being played on Christian Radio as well.
Contact Crosby Lane for your opportunity to host an event in 2016.